Chicken Chili with Mocha Java Grille Sauce
Your family or guests will wonder what the great new flavor
is in this chili. Keep them guessing!
2 1/2 - 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 tablespoons oil of choice
1 large onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth
1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Mocha Java Grille Sauce
1/4 cup chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon fresh jalapeno, chopped
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. When hot, add
chicken pieces and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the
2. Remove chicken from pan and discard cooking liquid.
3. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. When hot, add diced
onion. Cook until slightly soft; then reduce heat to medium-low
and add chopped garlic. Stir occasionally.
4. When onion is translucent, add chicken broth, chicken, Mocha
Java Grille Sauce, chili powder, cayenne and peppers.
5. Simmer for 2-3 hours, uncovered.
6. For best results, after summering, refrigerate overnight.
When ready to reheat, simmer uncovered an additional 2 hours,
stirring occasionally until sauce thickens and chicken breaks